The Advantage 3/2 mm is a sustainable neoprene fullsuit created using eco-friendly processes that offers you warmth and elasticity, perfect for when the good weather starts to set in.
- Stretchier and more sustainable: Made using eco-friendly processes such as carbon black recycled from used tyres, dope-dyed fibres and limestone-based neoprene that, together with the Exoflex material, gives you greater flexibility of movement.
- Seams that don't get in the way! Seams are made and positioned far from the underarms, making them the last thing you need to worry about and giving you total freedom of movement.
- Seams are sealed and coated at specific points to keep water out, therefore increasing the suit's longevity.
- Insulating and quick-drying interior thanks to heat-retaining thread technology which helps keep the heat inside and allows for quicker drying, making sure you're always ready for the next surf.
- Closed from the front with a zip on the chest, guaranteeing a better fit and making it easier when putting the suit on and when taking it off.
- Knee pads with a new, lighter, design to help absorb less water.
- A pocket for keys is located in the interior chest panel.
- Materials: 80% neoprene and 20% nylon
- This neoprene suit is suitable for water temperatures between 19-23°C