With upcycling on trend, the Jade line of soy wax candles by Lanterncove are sure to be popular. The vessels are made from recycled green bottles with each vessel being unique.
With top notes of Coconut and Amber this 9oz candle should provide up to 15-20 hours of burn time.
The unique blended soy wax has been tailor made exclusively for Lanterncove Australia and you won't find it anywhere else. Perfect for Australasian conditions its consistency and quality ensure these products perform at their very best from first to last burn.
Note that as these vessels are upcycled there can be slight variances in the shape that will not affect the product performance.
We want you to enjoy every second of your beautiful scented soy candles and diffusers, from the moment you light the wick for the first time, to the last time you put out the flame. However, the burning of candles requires caution and awareness of the potential risks. For this reason, we ask that you please ensure you always follow the safety precautions provided below with all scented soy candles and diffusers;
Candle Safety Precautions:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Always burn within sight; ensure your candle is extinguished before leaving the room or falling asleep
- Keep away from flammable items or surfaces
- Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours
- Discontinue use when wax reaches 5mm from the base of container
- Always burn on a heat resistant surface, as a burning candle may become quite hot
- Never move a burning candle, always ensure that the candle is extinguished, wax is solid and the container has cooled prior to handling
- Avoid burning your candle in draft areas, near an open window, vent or fan
- Do not use the lid to extinguish your candle
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never extinguish your candle with water or any other liquid
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to the recommended length of 6mm each time the candle is re-lit
Candle Care Guide:
- Following this guide will ensure that you get the best performance and burn-time out of your Lanterncove scented soy candles and diffusers.
- During the first burn of any container candle, it is crucial that the burn last long enough to melt the wax all the way to the edges; this prevents "tunnelling"
- If your candle has multiple wicks, ensure that they are all lit every time your candle is used to ensure an even burn
- Ensure that the wick is kept at the recommended length of 6mm prior to each re-lighting to prevent soot from gathering on the inside of your candle vessel
- Never allow the flame to come in contact with the sides of your candle, this will cause blackening and overheating of the vessel
- If the inside of your candle vessel becomes blackened during a burn; extinguish the flame, allow the wax to set, wipe with a dry paper towel and check length of wick
- Discontinue use if your candle becomes cracked, chipped or damaged in any way
- Never introduce any foreign objects or liquids into your candle, and ensure any wick or match debris are removed prior to re-lighting
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid a build-up of dust
- We recommend the use of a candle-snuffer for proper extinguishing, however if this is not available blow gently and steadily on the flame to extinguish
- Container candle burn times will vary; fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions all affect the length of candle life