Men's Isthmus Parka
– Currently Unavailable
A wind- and weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: polyurethane-coated recycled nylon; lining high-pile polyester (30% recycled) fleece; sleeves insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- The two-way center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with a hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets, two lower top-loading pockets (both with flaps and hidden snaps), side-entry handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons seal in your warmth and fit over gloves
- The removable hood is lined with warm high-pile fleece to trap your warmth
- An adjustable interior drawcord at the waist personalizes the fit; lower-hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight: 972 g (34.3 oz)
- Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece.
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn